You can find a lot of Asian-style steamers in most malls, but there they won’t help you like we do to analyze the best reviews that have received on Amazon in the last year. Reviewing the characteristics, price, and function of each steamer we can draw conclusions to definitely choose the best bamboo steamer.
Best Bamboo Steamers
Here is a list of 5 best Bamboo steamers.
1 # – Swift Spice 20 cm/ 8-inch Bamboo Steamer Set with 2 Layers and lid
- 25cm diameter clock face
- Enjoy a healthy life by steaming food the Chinese way
- Made of bamboo without metal staples, its steam can also be used in a microwave
Steamed food is always healthier than cooking it in the pan and in oil. But in this case, the Swift Spice will allow you to cook dishes with a very intense flavor thanks to steam cooking.
In most Japanese style, this bamboo rice cooker or steamer will allow you to cook almost any food that you put inside. It has a considerable size of 25 cm, enough to be able to place it on top of most of the pots that we have in our home. It does not contain any plastic or metallic material so it is perfect for the intense use of steam, it is completely built with Bamboo.
One of the best options to start cooking with totally organic and natural steamers. Very easy to wash and clean.
2 # – 10″ Bamboo Steamer/ 2 Tiers & Lid by Cuisine Natural -Incl. 20 Bonus Liner Papers | Made w/ Non Toxic Glue | Dim Sum, Meat & Dumpling Steam
- Made of bamboo.
- It is used with the traditional wok.
- It has two trays for different meals.
The Bamboo Steamer/ 2 Tiers & Lid by Cuisine Natural is a great option for those who want to get started in this amazing world of organic steamers. Although the size is quite small, about 20 cm can steam any food introduced inside.
Prepared to steam food for up to two people, it is a specialist in vegetables and rice. If you want to preserve the juices well, you have to put a perforated vegetable paper so that the steam penetrates and the juices do not go down. Better to use a WOK to steam the food inside.
It is a very cheap option but on the other hand, it receives some bad reviews on Amazon, you can see that some users who have tried it comment that it is of poor quality, it works well but the bamboo is not of great quality so that it lasts a lifetime. These are concepts that should always be valued.
3 # – Prime Home Direct 10 inch Bamboo Steamer Basket, 2 Tier Food Steamer, Natural Bamboo Dumpling Steamer with Lid contains 2 Pair of Chopsticks, 1 Sauce Dish & 50 Wax Papers Liners – Steam Cooker
- Steaming is a natural way of cooking that preserves the nutrients and aroma of food. The…
- Perfect for cooking vegetables, meat, fish, Shaomai, Chiao zee, man tao, and many others.
- Packed in a carton package.
The high-quality steamer made entirely of bamboo, being organic you will be helping to maintain the environment. To cook the food, simply bring a WOK or pot approximately 25 cm in diameter to boil and place the trays full of food on top.
You can cook all kinds of food from fish, meat, vegetables, rice, Shaomai, man tao among many other typical foods of Asian food. A good way to keep the juices in your food is to use a base of lettuce underneath to prevent them from falling into the pot.
To clean it, simply wipe a wet cloth over the most stained surfaces and rinse a bit everything that you see dirty. Finally, let the steamer dry to put it away.
4 # –10 Inch Bamboo Steamer 2 Tier Basket with 20 Steamer Liners, Vegetable Steamer Basket Perfect for Rice, Vegetables, Meat, Fish, Dumplings and Dim Sum
- Create authentic Chinese cuisine at home
- Ideal for vegetables, rice, fish, Dim Sum
- Naturally woven bamboo – retains moisture, nutrients, color, and flavor.
Perfect steamer to have the complete package to start in the world of sushi because it contains a container to store soy sauce, oriental-style chopsticks, and 50 wax papers to keep the food juices inside the steamer and prevent them from sticking.
Thanks to the structure made of stainless steel, it will allow you to have a steamer for much longer without it being damaged or falling apart. This steamer allows you to prepare very healthy meals in the Japanese style.
The two bamboo trays that it incorporates will allow you to make meals for more than 3 members without any problem. If you simply want to make yourself rice, you can do it quickly thanks to the action of the bamboo to let practically no steam escape.
5 # – BirdRock Home 10 Inch Bamboo Steamer for Cooking Vegetables and Dumplings – Classic Traditional 2 Tier Design – Healthy Food Prep – Great for Dim Sum, Chicken, Fish, Veggies – Steam Basket – Natural
- The dishes are placed on a steamer and the contents of both dishes are cooked …
- Items like dumplings are traditionally cooked in these steamers
- The steam from the lower pot rises, permeating the bamboo fibers
If you want to eat in a healthier way and obtain the benefits of the foods that are vaporized, this Bamboo Steamer will not fail you because its components are of very high quality.
What is the optimal price for a steamer made of Bamboo?
Bamboo steamers tend to be slightly more expensive than those made solely of silicone or stainless steel. It is a product that comes from abroad but does not disappoint, it offers a simple solution to steamed food because you can cook any food in a matter of minutes.
Prices usually range between 15 and 50 USD, depending on the structure, size, and resistance of the steamer in general. If you search well you will find a steamer made with bamboo that will last you a long time. The cheapest ones usually cause problems in this regard.
What can you cook with a bamboo cooker?
Thanks to the ease with which bamboo allows you to cook food quickly and efficiently, you will have the food served on the table in a few minutes. Depending on the Steamer and its size, you can place more ingredients inside, you should also check if it has a role to protect the juices and liquids from falling down. A good way to cook food with the steamer is to put the ones that take longer underneath and the ones that are easier to cook on top.
There are some steamers that incorporate containers in the pack to place sauces or to make certain types of food, you must also take that into account. But the Bamboo Steamer is a specialist in:
How to clean the steamer?
The biggest problems with these steamers come from their cleaning, it is not as easy as common steamers and the problem is that the bamboo can become too humidified and can contract fungi, which will completely damage the entire steamer, and with that, it will be necessary to change it.
- Once used, it prevents the food from drying out by not cleaning it because it will cost more to remove the dirt later.
- After using it, we recommend wiping with a cloth and rubbing lightly on the dirtiest parts.
- If there are pieces that do not go away with the cloth, use the scrubber with great care. Remember that vinegar is a great ally to clean, it will also prevent other odors from penetrating.
- When the steamer is completely clean you should rinse it and dry it with a cloth that is not damp.
- You should leave it outdoors to dry, do not leave it in the sun because it will spoil.
- Never leave it submerged in water because it will be damaged. Don’t use soap either because it can soak into the bamboo and leave a bad taste at the next meal.
In conclusion: which Bamboo Steamer to choose?
It is important to note that the bamboo steamer is a great ally in the kitchen but without proper maintenance and hygiene it can turn out to be a failure.
Therefore, as a general rule, you should know that electric steamers are much easier to use and more resistant, but against them, they are not at all respectful of the environment. These are very important aspects and that in the end, everything will depend on the final decision of the consumer.
If we had to choose a bamboo steamer, we would have no doubts, the Swift Spice can become the perfect ally for you, it offers good features at a great price.
On the other hand, if you want to reach an even more professional level, the Jade Temple can help you thanks to its great capacity.
(Bamboo Steamer) What is it and what is it for?
Are you looking for a healthy way to cook in a short time? With bamboo steamers you have it all; cook all kinds of dishes and food in a healthy way and in a short time. Surely you have heard about these magnificent bamboo steamers, well, we will briefly explain some information to take into account when choosing the vaporizer that best suits you in your kitchen.
In a world where much of our food is processed, fried, or boiled beyond recognition, a bamboo steamer can seem almost…. strange. Well, indeed it is!
Bamboo steamers originate from China; the muzhik is the original Chinese steamer that was made from bamboo and used in Asian cuisine. They can be stacked on top of each other, like tiered layers, so the steam can cook many servings at the same time.
Steam helps food retain much-needed vitamins and minerals which, in turn, nourish the body.
The bamboo steamer lets you go back to basics: healthy food, made with all-natural materials that literally fuel your body and mind. A bamboo steamer is a cheap option to add to your kitchen cabinet that we can all afford and must have. It really is an essential utensil.
8 tips that help you choose the best bamboo steamer:
- Only buy a bamboo steamer that is made from premium quality bamboo.
- Select a BPA-free bamboo steamer. BPA (Bisphenol A) is an organic synthetic compound used in many common consumer goods. However, BPA exhibits estrogen-like, hormone-like properties that raise concerns about potential health effects, including cancer, infertility, and asthma.
- A tightly woven lid by hand ensures that steam does not escape. The lid is perfectly measured to fit the steamer baskets.
- A two-story bamboo basket to allow the space to cook more servings at once.
- The bamboo slats between the tiers of the basket should be wide enough for steam to pass through (so that both tiers cook evenly).
- Check that your bamboo steamer is attached with bamboo wick (not glue or copper).
- Check that there is no metal in your bamboo steamer, which gets very hot and has the potential to burn.
- Always look for a bamboo steamer that is backed by a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee to give you peace of mind.
How to clean your bamboo steamer:
You are very wrong if you think that cleaning your bamboo steamer basket is a tedious job.
- Before using your bamboo steamer for the first time, wash it gently with dish soap and warm water to clean, and then steam the empty bamboo baskets and lid for about half an hour.
- It’s not dishwasher safe, but all your steamer needs to stay fresh and clean is a quick hot water scrub and a good air dry.
- Use a soft nylon brush to remove debris from the baskets.
- Make sure it is completely dry before storing it, although you can store it too.
Mouthwatering Smoked Meat: 6 of the Best Cuts of Meat to Smoke
90% of Americans eat meat on a regular basis. It doesn’t matter how popular the vegetarian diet might become, most people love meat and are going to continue enjoying it.
But most meat-eaters do themselves a disservice by only eating a few basic cuts of meat over and over again. The vast majority of beef, lamb, and venison cuts are skipped by most Americans, simply because they don’t know what it is or how to cook it.
More people are smoking meat at home, however, and learning how to choose the best cuts of meat to smoke. So cuts like the leg or shoulder of lamb are finally being enjoyed by more people.
If you’re ready to start enjoying the best smoked meats, instead of eating ground beef every day, then the guide below was written for you.
1. Beef Brisket
This is one of the best cuts of meat to cook in a smoker, and most home chefs aspire to brisket perfection.
While it’s popular to try for those new to smoking, it can be tricky to get it right. And brisket is a bit more expensive, so you might want to try a few other cuts beforehand.
If you have a large cut, it can take a very long time to cook; upwards of 20 hours. Brisket often experiences a stall, where it gets “stuck” at an internal temperature of around 160 degrees. But you are aiming for a final internal temperature of around 195 degrees.
But with brisket, you need to remember that the temperature can continue rising, even after you take it off the grill.
It’s also a very cheap cut, making it a great meat to use as you’re learning the process of smoking on your new Masterbuilt electric smoker. Other cuts on this list can be much more pricey. So if you’re going to experiment and make mistakes, do it on something cheap like this.
2. Whole Turkey
If you use the spatchcock method of cooking a whole bird, it can cook much faster than traditional cuts of meat, and absorb more of the tasty, smoky flavor.
The spatchcock method is the process of removing the backbone of the bird. Doing this allows you to lay the meat flat, instead of in a big round bundle.
With more surface area exposed to heat and smoke, you can cook a bird in just a few hours. And the meat that typically doesn’t have any flavor, on the inside of the turkey, will be rich in a smoky flavor.
Ribs just might be the best meat to smoke. There are plenty of types of ribs you can try smoking. All of which can taste amazing, as they fall off the bone in your mouth if done properly.
Beef ribs are a great option, as are spare and baby back ribs that come from pigs. Baby back ribs are the smaller, meatier, leaner ribs from the pigs, meaning a lower smoking time.
Spare ribs are larger and usually require more cooking time.
4. Lamb Shoulder
Most Americans don’t eat lamb on a regular basis. But since they only cook with their stove or govern, that’s understandable. But lamb shoulder can be absolutely delicious when smoked.
It’s full of connective tissues, meaning that it should be slow-cooked for many hours. When done, the meat will be extra tender and juicy. Lamb also boasts a naturally rich flavor, which the smoke only enhances over time.
Lamb’s leg is also a popular choice for smoking. With legs, you can choose the narrow shank end or the fattier upper end, which is better suited to the smoker.
The fat on the leg melts away during the three or four-hour smoke time, yielding an extra tender hunk of meat.
5. Whole Chicken
Chicken is one of the most consumed meats in the country. But most people eat bland chicken.
Smoking a whole chicken can create some of the richest tasting chicken you ever tried.
But since chicken is so lean, you can soak the meat in a brine of your choice to help the bird retain moisture as it smokes. You can also use the spatchcock method for fast, flavorful cooking.
Chickens are cheap, cook fast, and taste great once you learn the right method. With a sub-two-hour smoke time. this makes for a great mid-week meal.
Tri-tip has always been a flavor on the grill in the kitchen. But it has seen a surge in popularity among smokers as well, as many people have discovered the optimal smoking process.
Tri-tip is quite lean, so you don’t want to overcook it. That means you can get a slab of tri-tip cooked in just a couple of hours at most.
Since this triangle-shaped cut of meat retains its shape during the smoking process, it’s easy to slice up once you remove it from the smoker. Once cut up, you’ll notice the marbling.
Marbling is the strings of connective tissues that can make tri-tip unenjoyable if cooked incorrectly. But when cooked properly, and when sliced in the right direction, the texture will be perfectly tender.
Smoked trip-tip on a warm summer evening is hard to beat.
Experimenting With the Best Cuts of Meat to Smoke
If you’re ready to put that new smoker to work, then give anything of these cuts a try. They are among the best cuts of meat to smoke, with professionals and novices alike smoking these on a regular basis.
Of course, smoking is an art. It’s a skill that needs to be mastered. If you get it wrong, and your meat doesn’t come out, just keep experimenting and trying until you find a method that works for you.
Looking for more cooking inspiration like this? Head over to our blog now to keep salivating.
EatMyBananas.com Shares A Shocking Ingredient In One Of Their Local Dishes
There’s a Filipino dish that’s very popular. But not a lot of folks know the shocking ingredient that makes it yummy. The moms of EatMyBananas.com looked into this particular Filipino dish called dinakdakan. You can learn more about it at https://www.eatmybananas.com/dinakdakan-vs-sisig/
Dinakdakan is a tasty local dish but there’s a shocking ingredient that goes into it. The said website features flavorful Filipino cuisine, together with local home-based businesses that have helped a lot of moms cope with the pandemic. It can easily be a reliable resource for moms looking out for food.
So What Is Dinakdakan?
Dinakdakn is an interesting dish. It originated from the north region of the Philippines, Ilocos.
It’s made out of the face of the pig. The ears and the cheeks of the pig are chopped and grilled. However, those are not the shocking ingredients of this particular Filipino dish.
The versatility of this particular Filipino dish is amazing. You can eat it as a salad or an appetizer. You can enjoy it as the main dish as well since it goes so well with rice.
It’s also a good match with a couple of beers. It’s up to you how you want to enjoy.
What Is The Shocking Ingredient?
So, what is the shocking ingredient of dinakdakan? Well, it’s not the pig’s face but it’s the pig’s brain.
Yes, the pig’s brain is mixed into the dish to make it creamy. Sounds interesting? Well, one thing is for sure. The pig’s brain makes the dish very tasty.
While the pig’s brain may sound like a shocking ingredient of the dinakdakan dish, it’s also very nutritious. Did you know that the pig’s brain can prevent our own brain and spinal cord from getting damaged? That’s not all because it also contains a lot of nutrients that are good for the health.
It’s Not Dinakdakan Without It
The dinakdakan dish has been recreated in so many ways. As a matter of fact, it’s always mistaken as sisig, a similar dish from a nearby province.
Truth be told, these two dishes are very different from each other. At least, their original versions are very different from each other. The sheer difference between the two dishes is that the original dinakdakan is cooked with a pig’s brain and the sisig dish is not cooked with it.
The thing is, the difference between the two dishes has become vague over the years since some folks have started to add in a pig’s brain to sisig as well.
However, if you do ask someone from the Ilocos region, he or she will tell you that it’s not dinakdakan without a pig’s brain.
A Less Shocking Ingredient As An Option
There is a less shocking ingredient that you can always use as an option and that is mayonnaise.
In case, you can’t find some pig’s brain or you’re not too crazy about it, you can always use mayonnaise. It will also give the dinakdakan dish a creamy texture. However, you would have to add a lot of mayonnaise to retain the creaminess of the dish.
If you use a pig’s brain, you won’t need a lot of it but you get the flavor and the creaminess of it. Furthermore, you won’t be able to reap the health benefits of the pig’s brain.
The pig’s brain may be a shocking ingredient but it’s what makes dinakdakan really yummy. Even if you do have an alternative ingredient for it, you’ll be missing out on the original flavor and texture of the dinakdakan dish.
Are you familiar with the dinakdakan dish from the Philippines? Have you ever tasted it? if yes, tell us about it.
Best Cold Press Blenders
If you are a lover of quality juices and juices, you have come to the right place, since below we are going to show you a ranking of the best cold press blenders so that you can prepare fantastic recipes at home like a professional.
These types of blenders are not exactly what is traditionally known as a blender. These work more like juicers, since they do not crush the fruit like centrifugal blenders (the usual ones), but they squeeze the fruit to extract its juice.
What is the best cold press blender?
What pressure blender to buy?
Next, we leave you a list of the best models of cold press blenders. We have tried to cover the different price ranges so that you have the budget you have, you always find a model that fits your needs.
Cold Pressed Blender Aicok AMR-519 – The cheapest
The Aicok AMR-519 is one of the cheapest models on the market with this technology. This offers great performance at a very affordable price and therefore represents one of the best options for people on a lower budget and looking for quality.
It is one of the best-selling blenders on Amazon, where it has more than 75 ratings, with an average of 4.5 stars. Therefore, it is a sufficiently proven model that meets most of the demands within the kitchen.
Features of the Aicok AMR-519
- Slow Juicer motor with 150w of power, which ensures minimal oxidation of the ingredients.
- Press speed of 80 rpm
- It has an improved filter that extracts up to 30% more juice than a traditional juicer and prevents the creation of foam.
- 800 ml of juice container.
- BPA free.
- Very quiet motor generates less than 60 decibels of noise.
- Fully removable and dishwasher safe.
- It has a 3-year warranty.
H.Koenig GSX12 Blender – The most powerful
The H.Koenig GSX12 features a powerful 400w motor, making it one of the most powerful cold-press blenders on the market. Despite this power, it hardly generates noise (below 60.5 decibels), since its engine has a speed of 60 rpm, which prevents the oxidation of the ingredients and preserves all its nutrients in an optimal way.
Its body is made of stainless steel, and it has suction cups at the base, to ensure a correct grip and thus prevent it from moving during operation.
Features of the H.Koenig GSX12
- 400w motor of low-speed power at 60 rpm, which ensures that food does not oxidize and thus keeps its nutrients intact.
- 1 liter large capacity jug.
- It is easily disassembled and all its parts can be cleaned with the dishwasher.
- Silent cold press blender (below 60.5 decibels)
- High-quality body made of stainless steel.
- It has anti-splash and anti-drip systems.
- Accessories included in the pack: pusher, jug for the juice, cleaning brush and container for the pulp.
Princess 202041 – Best Selling Blender
The Princess 202041 is another of the best-selling cold-press blenders on Amazon, where it has more than 200 ratings, with an average rating of 4.1 stars out of 5, and therefore it is an excellent option for people interested in this type of household appliances.
It mounts a high-performance 150w silent motor, which has a reverse function, to prevent ingredients from getting stuck. In addition, it can be completely disassembled with ease.
Features of the Princess 202041
- Silent motor with 150w of high-performance power.
- Very easy to clean as it can be completely disassembled.
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- 650 ml juice tank (approximately three glasses).
- Pulp tank with a capacity of 900 ml.
- Ideal reverse function to avoid jams.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
Philips Viva HR1889 / 70 Cold Press Blender
The Philips Viva HR1889 / 70 cold press blender is one of the best models on the market, as it offers us an excellent value for money, hard to beat. It is a model with professional performance, ideal for frequent use.
In addition, it is very easy to disassemble. On Amazon, you can find dozens of reviews praising how fast it is to clean ( less than a minute ) and how well it works. If you are looking for a quality model at a more than fair price, this is undoubtedly your best option.
You should know that this model is available in two versions: The Philips Viva HR1889 / 70 with a power of 150w, which is what we analyze in this post. And the 200w Philips Avance HR1946 / 70 , which is priced a bit higher and is also available on Amazon.
Features of the Philips Viva HR1889 / 70
- Silent motor with 150w of power.
- Extra-large 70mm XL opening to accommodate whole foods.
- It can be completely disassembled with ease and all parts are dishwasher safe.
- It has a mobile app with dozens of healthy recipes.
- It comes with an easy-clean micron screen with Philips Quick clean technology.
- It has an anti-drip system that prevents us from staining the countertop.
- Modern and compact design, which takes up less space in your kitchen.
BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer – The Quietest
If you are looking for a professional cold press blender, the BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer is without a doubt the best option on the market. It is true that it is priced a bit high, but it is a high-quality appliance, designed to be used frequently and last for many years.
This has a quiet, high-power, air-cooled motor, ideal for juicing almost any type of ingredient. In addition, it has a very beautiful and modern design, with one of the largest openings on the market, through which you can introduce fruits and vegetables without having to chop them.
And that’s not all, since the engine has a lifetime warranty and the other accessories with 5 years. What is incredible?
Biochem Atlas Whole Slow Juicer Features
- Ultra-silent motor with 250w power, 40 rpm speed.
- It has one of the largest openings on the market (8 x 8 cm), through which we can introduce whole foods.
- 4 colors available: white, black, silver, and red.
- It has a function for self-cleaning.
- It comes with a recipe book entirely in Spanish.
- It has three different filters: fine, coarse, and blind. With the latter, we can prepare sorbets, ice cream or peanut butter.
- It has a lifetime warranty on the engine and 5 years on all other accessories and parts.
- All plastics used in its construction are BPA free.
- It has the latest EPT (Enzyme Protection Technology) technology, with which no heat or friction is generated when we liquefy. In this way, greater preservation of the nutrients in the ingredients is guaranteed.
Other models that may also interest you:
If among the models that we have analyzed, there is none that convinces you or fits your needs, do not worry, since below we leave you a list of other equally valid models :
Differences between cold press and centrifugal blender
The main difference between cold press blenders compared to centrifuges is that traditional ones use blades to grind food, while cold press blenders lack these and use a helical mill that presses the fruit and thus extracts the juice.
This is the cause that the juice of the centrifugal blenders has fewer nutrients, since their blades work at high speed, causing the ingredients to oxidize and lose nutrients due to the heat generated by said movement.
You can do the test and you will see the difference in color and flavor between one and the other, in addition to the fact that the juice made with the extractor will remain in optimal conditions for longer. In addition, the texture of the juice is much smoother and it has hardly any pulp. It is similar to a juice squeezed by hand.
All cold press blenders have two nozzles, one that ejects the juice into a jug or container and the other ejects the pulp into another container.
One limitation of these blenders is that it can only be used with fruit and vegetables since, as it does not have blades, it cannot crush products such as ice or nuts.
Although, on the contrary, another very important point in favor is that separating the pulp and the juice into two different compartments, and using the helical spiral makes cleaning it much easier.
This is very important because one of the main reasons to park a blender and not use it is the difficulty you have when washing it since if it gives many problems you will surely end up with time by not using it.
Cold press blender advantages
The main advantages of the cold press blender are:
- The juice does not lose nutrients or oxidize as much as in normal blenders. In addition, it has better color and flavor.
- It perfectly separates the liquid from the pulp so if you like juice without a pulpit is a factor to take into account.
- The size of the blender is usually smaller than that of conventional ones. This is due to the fact that they have a motor with less power (about 150-300W) since they do not need as much force because they lack blades.
- By having motors of less power, they have lower electrical consumption. From 150 to 1000w there is a lot of difference and in the long term, it shows in the electricity bill.
- They are quieter than traditional ones. Its low power and the fact of pressing the fruit make it generate much less noise than when crushing the fruit.
- Because it separates the pulp and juice very efficiently, cleaning is very simple, just rinsing the two containers and the grinder is enough.
Disadvantages of cold press blender
Cold press blenders generally have few disadvantages over traditional blenders. Here is a list of the main weaknesses :
- In general, its price is usually higher than that of normal blenders. The average price is usually around € 80-€ 200. This one is fully justified due to the myriad advantages it has.
- It takes more time to juice than a centrifugal blender.
- You cannot shred all kinds of food, it is more focused on fruits and vegetables.
- Food2 years ago
Food Web Creator (Maker)
- guide2 years ago
12 Super Fresh and Easy Summer Recipes
- Germany-De2 years ago
Kürbissuppe – Rezept Cremig Geröstete
- Organic2 years ago
What is a healthy diet?
- Food2 years ago
Why food is essential for us? short answer
- Food2 years ago
- Fruits2 years ago
Top 10 Fruits for Weight Loss
- Food2 years ago
How to make Smoothies Shakes?