If you are looking for a simple way to lose weight based on natural ingredients, we present the 10 best fruits to lose weight quickly, which will help you lose all those excess pounds and thus get in shape.
This is the moment when you must decide to put an end to a sedentary and unhealthy life. So, it’s time for you to dust off your sports shoes, and start practicing physical activity starting today.
If, in addition, you combine it with a change in diet, giving up processed foods full of sugars and saturated fats, and increasing the intake of healthy recipes, you will achieve great results in a short time.
So you propose to eat better and fill the entire refrigerator and if possible, the whole house, with fruits and more fruits, because after all these are healthy.
Are all fruits good for the diet?
To say that all fruits are good for losing weight is not entirely true. It is evident that it is preferable to eat fruit before processed food or industrial pastries.
but if our intention is to lose weight, we must know that there are some fruits better than others to achieve this goal. Before starting any diet, it is important to know what each food will provide and which are the most effective.
Fruit to lose weight
Here is a list of the 10 best fruits to lose weight, so that when you go shopping, you know which fruits are best to incorporate into your diet if your intention is to lose weight.
Strawberry is an especially rich fruit that both adults and children alike. These are low in sugar and incredibly high in fiber.
They contain vitamin C, help balance PH, accelerate metabolism, and help us to digest and detoxify our body thanks to their high diuretic power.
Also, if the seasonal purchases are usually quite sweet, and can be consumed without adding sugar or other sweeteners.
The apple is another of those fruits that contain very few calories, about 80 calories per unit. It is an especially sweet fruit, with high fiber content and that provides us with a large amount of liquid for our body.
Thanks to its strong satiating effect, if you consume an apple between meals, it will help you fill up earlier and thus avoid the temptations to snack between meals.
And that’s not all, since it will also help you eat less during your meals, and therefore it is an excellent fruit to lose weight.
Oranges are great for people looking to increase the levels of vitamin C and minerals in their bodies.
They help us keep our digestive system healthy and provide us with large amounts of antioxidants, collagen, and iron.
Despite what many people think, the tomato is part of the family of fruits and not of vegetables. This is perfect for the fight against the accumulation of fat, and to prevent hypertension.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, K, A, potassium, and iron. This is also a natural diuretic, which, thanks to the fact that it contains potassium and little sodium, prevents us from retaining fluids and helps us eliminate toxins from our body.
Sweet and good for weight loss? So is! The peach is perfect for those who want to lose weight fast.
Studies have shown that those who exercise and consume this fruit lose more calories per day than those who do not.
The kiwi falls within the range of green fruits. It contains abundant vitamins C, A, and E, in addition to calcium, fiber, magnesium, and potassium.
This fiber helps us reduce our appetite and lose weight in a more effective way.
7. Banana or Plantain:
Banana and plantain are fruits with a high fiber and potassium content, which will provide us with much of the energy we need, and thanks to their satiating effect they will prevent us from snacking between meals.
These are rich in vitamin C and help in the functioning of our digestive system.
Both melon and watermelon are ideal fruits for weight loss since they have high water content and therefore have very few calories.
Melon, due to its sweet taste, is a perfectly healthy substitute for sweet foods. It also helps in cleaning toxins from our body and reduces the accumulation of fat.
Papaya is a tropical fruit rich in vitamin A and C, whose composition is approximately 90% water. This contains very few calories and therefore it is a very rich fruit ideal for losing weight.
In addition, it contains papain which is an enzyme that helps us regulate our metabolism, which encourages us to burn fat and helps us in the digestion process.
Watermelon is one of our favorite fruits because apart from being delicious, it is ideal to eat during the summer, as it helps us stay hydrated.
Like melon, it contains a large amount of water and fiber, which allows us to keep our stomach satiated for longer and thus help us lose weight, thanks to its low energy density.
This is rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that has cleansing properties that help us detoxify our body, eliminating the toxins present in it.
How to lose weight with fruit?
As you have seen, most of the fruits that we recommend in this post are very easy to find and if you buy them during their season they will be much richer and cheaper.
The ideal is always to choose fruits for our diet that provide us with fiber and vitamins since this fiber will help us fill up earlier and prevent us from snacking between meals. So do not hesitate to add any of these fruits to your diet.
You should know that to lose weight effectively, it is not enough just to eat fruit. If we want to achieve real results, it is important to combine a change towards a healthier diet with the practice of moderate exercise. If you are a sedentary person, start by going out a little each day, and gradually increase the distance.
Today, losing weight is a problem related more to health than aesthetics, so leave the excuses! And start your new healthy lifestyle now.
Slimming Fruit Recipes
In our blog, you will find dozens of recipes and tips to help you lose weight quickly based on natural ingredients and a balanced diet for your day today. Among them, we recommend that you take a look at the following:
How to make Smoothies Shakes?
Looking for how to make Smoothies and Shakes? You should know that they are the easiest and fastest way to maintain a healthy diet. These provide us with the nutrients and vitamins that our body needs, and help us stay active throughout the week.
So if you follow the tips that we will tell you below, they will be super easy to do and best of all, they are delicious.
Taking shakes and smoothies brings us many benefits to our daily life. Among them we can highlight that: they are a nutritious and healthy food; They are a good option to consume the number of daily fruits and vegetables that our body needs and improve the condition of the skin.
In addition, they help us to hydrate the body; they are very easy to digest; they will help you reach your ideal weight; They are perfect to camouflage those fruits and vegetables that we do not like to consume and contain high vitamins.
Do you have the mixer ready? Learn how to do them with these 5 easy steps.
How to make a smoothie or fruit shake?
Next, we are going to teach you how to make smoothies and fruit shakes in a simple way and in a short time, with which you will achieve delicious and very healthy results.
They are the ideal way to start the day and are also perfect for a snack when the “bug” hits us.
The word Smoothie comes from the English Smooth which means smooth, and they were invented in California in the 60s. In recent years they have become the reference drink thanks to its many benefits.
It is a preparation based on fruits and/or vegetables generally mixed with dairy products such as milk or yogurt and some sweetener such as sugar or honey.
Making Smoothies is very simple, you only need your favorite fruits and vegetables and your Blender or Smoothie Maker.
How to make Smoothies and Shakes in 5 steps
There are a thousand combinations and varieties, so our recipes are always open to modifications, according to the taste of each one. Let your imagination fly and tell us your best recipe in the comments!
The most recurrent questions in these cases are what should I put in a smoothie? The answer is very simple, basically whatever you want! as long as you follow a few simple rules.
Do not hesitate to use your favorite fruits and vegetables, especially taking advantage of those you have at home, to never waste any food.
Here are the essential steps to get your perfect smoothies and shakes.
Step 1: Choose your liquid foundation
You should always start the recipe with 1-2 cups of your preferred liquid ingredient. There are thousands of options such as plain yogurt or flavored yogurt, natural fruit juice, coconut water or milk in all its varieties (cow, soy, almond, coconut …).
Add it always first in the blender, before entering the fruit, vegetables or ice This will prevent damage to the blades and lengthen its life.
Step 2: Choose your favorite fruits and/or vegetables
Now it is the turn of the fruit and/or vegetables and for this, there are innumerable combinations. The most popular ingredients are Strawberry, Raspberry, Kiwi, Banana, Banana, Watermelon, Melon, Mango, Apple, Avocado, Spinach, etc. Do not hesitate to let your imagination run wild and use your favorite ingredients or others that you find interesting! As for the quantity, it is about trying little by little.
Some fruits such as Watermelon contain more water, so you will have to add little by little until you achieve the desired creamy texture.
Step 3: Add thickeners
Add somebody to your Smoothie and adjust the creaminess based on thickeners to achieve the ideal texture. Depending on the water content of the fruits or vegetables chosen, we will add more or less amount of thickener.
For this, you can use ingredients such as Oats, Peanut Butter or other nuts, seeds ( flax, Chia ”/]…), Coconut, Oats, Ice, Yogurt, Kefir, etc.
Step 4: Sweeteners and Flavorings
Next, it’s time to add that different touch to our shakes. It is always advisable to use seasonal fruits that will be sweeter and cheaper. Even so, many times we will have to correct the degree of sweetness of our preparation.
To this, we can add a sweetener such as honey, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Mint, Sugar brown or cane, dates, figs, nutmeg, etc.
If you want your shakes to be healthier, choose fruits that already have a high natural sugar content and that way you will start from a good base.
Step 5: Enhance the nutritional properties
Finally, we have the option of adding ingredients that help us enhance the nutritional properties of our recipes. This part is optional but highly recommended.
Among the ingredients, we can include Royal Jelly, protein powder, flax, sprouts, probiotics, Fish Oil, Cocoa powder, Goji Berries, etc. All these ingredients will turn your Smoothie into a Super Smoothie!
Now you know how to make Smoothies, finally, once all the ingredients have been shaken, you can store it in the fridge and enjoy your rich and healthy Smoothie.
If you also want to learn a couple of tricks to make your Smoothies and thus reach another level, don’t forget to visit Smoothie Tricks, where you will learn all you need.
Do you need more reasons to join the Smoothie trend? Now you know the great nutritional importance they bring you and that they are very easy to prepare and are ready in less than 5 minutes. Get down to work with our simple steps and enjoy the best Smoothies with the whole family!
How To Make Apple Juice (Homemade)
Make apple juice yourself – easy and worthwhile
Especially in late summer or autumn, you often have a very large amount of apples from the region or even from your own garden, which it is impossible to eat all at once. For this reason, it is a good idea to make a unique apple juice from these apples. This can be prepared quite quickly and is versatile.
It is not a lot of effort and no large equipment is necessary to make apple juice yourself. Make your own apple juice with minimal effort and simple means. The apple juice can be used for personal use or as a successful gift for friends and relatives.
Apple juice production for 1 liter
The sweetness of the apple juice depends on the apple variety and the degree of ripeness. If the apple varieties are mixed, it usually results in a balanced, sweet taste. If only sour or only sweet varieties are used, sugar or lemon juice can be added to get the right taste.
Ingredients for the apple juice:
- 2 kg apples (any)
- 1 liter of water
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- Sieve, 2 pots, sharp knife, wooden spoon, ladle, clean cheesecloth (cloth diaper), and sterile bottle (1l capacity)
That’s how it works:
- The bottle for filling the juice must be sterile, ie. The desired bottle and also the cap is placed in the oven at 140 ° C for 12-15 minutes to make them sterile.
- In the meantime, the apples can be carefully washed and dents, dark spots, and worms can be removed with a knife. Be sure to remove rotten apples! Remove the stems and core.
- Cut the apples into small pieces, put them in a saucepan, cover with water, cook over medium heat for 20-25 minutes until soft.
- The sieve is hung on the second pot and lined with the cheesecloth. Empty the boiled, soft apple mixture into the saucepan with the sieve. So that no liquid is lost, wring out or squeeze out the cheesecloth well.
- If necessary, season the juice with sugar and lemon juice and simmer for another 18-20 minutes on a low flame. Skim off the foam with a ladle while cooking.
- After boiling, remove the saucepan from the stove and pour the juice into the sterile bottle.
- Close the bottles tightly and store them in a cool place. The apple juice can be kept tightly closed for at least a year.
Of course, you can also make apple juice with the juicer:
- With a Kaltentsafter the apples are, as the name suggests, juiced cold. This way they keep their full taste and all nutrients are completely preserved. Unfortunately, the juice can only be kept for a few days.
- A steam juicer generates great heat when juicing. This will destroy some important nutrients. The apple juice keeps much longer in the refrigerator.
Cloudy and clear apple juice
As soon as the apple juice is pressed, you get a naturally cloudy ( pulp containing ) apple juice. Suspended matter makes the juice look opaque and settles on the bottom. Therefore, always shake the bottle vigorously before drinking.
For the production of clear apple juice, apple juice concentrate is used. Water and aromas are gently removed from the apple juice and then specially prepared drinking water and aroma are added again.
Good apple cider is a good accompaniment to a wide variety of dishes. It is particularly suitable as an accompaniment to hearty meat dishes. It can also be used for sauces.
If you want to make the must yourself, you first need a large number of apples from which you can make apple juice (see above). Use varieties that are as rich in sugar and acid as possible, which also creates the color nuances of apple cider. From pale yellow, golden yellow, or amber colors .
- Wash the fruit, sort out rotten apples.
- Grind the apples with their casing to create a pressable mash.
- Slowly press the mash through a press.
- The juice obtained is then mixed with water and sugar and transferred to a well-cleaned fermentation tank. Attention, the barrel should not be overfilled – approx. ¼ fermentation space or rising space should be left free.
- In order to try the must in-between times, the barrel should also be equipped with a tap.
- In addition, the apple-water-sugar mixture is mixed with yeast nutrient salt or pure yeast so that a fermentation process can take place, which gives the must its unmistakable taste.
- Then the fermentation container is sealed airtight and the fermentation process can begin.
- In addition, the fermentation bung or fermentation tube of the barrel must be filled up to the mark with high-percentage schnapps, double salts, or sulfurous acid (from the pharmacy). This ensures that the fermentation gas can escape from the fermentation tank, but no air can penetrate from the outside.
- The longer the drink is in the fermentation tank, the more acidic it becomes. If it is too acidic, you can add sugar to it or add a must refiner (= a natural additive made from tropical fruits without preservatives).
Homemade apple cider simply tastes great!
Of course, instead of apples, you can also use pears for a pear must or mix apples and pears.
Tip: Apple cider can also be made with ready-made apple juice.
Important: The most important thing when making must is cleanliness, both with the apples and with the utensils used.
With a little alcohol or various spices, for example, you can conjure up a delicious punch out of the juice. Homemade apple juice is also very good as an addition to jellies or in various cake batters. As an apple spritzer, it is drunk with a dash of mineral water.
If you are looking for a very refreshing drink that gives you the energy you need to face a tough day, then we recommend that you try our Mango Juice recipes.
They are a delicious way to start the morning with a nutritious breakfast that provides us with lots of vitamins and nutrients.
The main ingredient in this recipe is mango, which is a food rich in antioxidants, calcium, and vitamins A and C.
The consumption of this fruit is recommended to prevent and help against heart diseases, as it is considered a great food to take care of our skin and purify our body thanks to its diuretic properties.
Index [ Hide ]
- 1 How to make Mango Juice?
- 2 Mango and Orange Juice
- 2.1 Ingredients
- 2.2 Recipe
- 3 Mango and Pineapple Juice
- 3.1 Ingredients
- 3.2 Recipe
- 4 Mango and Banana Juice (or Banana)
- 4.1 Ingredients
- 4.2 Recipe
How to make Mango Juice?
Mango is a fruit that contains 84% water, and despite its sweet taste, it gives us very few calories.
For this reason, it is a highly recommended fruit for this type of recipe, since, thanks to its large amount of water and sweetness, we will not need to add other liquid ingredients to achieve a good texture in our juices.
In addition, since they contain so few calories they are ideal for people who want to lose weight and are on a diet to lose weight.
Mango and Orange Juice
Mango and orange are two fruits that always combine perfectly in any recipe, and that is why we are going to teach you how to prepare a Mango and Orange Juice that you are going to love.
Orange is a citrus fruit that contains a large amount of Vitamin C and antioxidants, and therefore perfectly complements the nutritional qualities of Mango.
If you want to learn how to prepare more recipes with this citrus fruit, don’t miss our Orange Juice recipe.
- 1 handle.
- 2 oranges
- 2 or 3 ice cubes *
* If you cut the mango into cubes and freeze it, you will not need to add ice to the mixture, and you will have a more concentrated and flavorful result.
- Peel the mango and cut it into medium pieces.
- Cut the oranges in half and squeeze their juice.
- Put the mango and orange juice in a blender and beat until everything is well blended.
- Now is the time to add the ice and beat again to achieve a fine and homogeneous texture.
- As the last step, pour the juice into glasses and enjoy this fantastic combination.
Mango and Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is a fruit well known for being a great diuretic power, which together with mango form an excellent combination loaded with vitamins (A, B, and C), antioxidants, and a lot of fiber.
This Mango and Pineapple Juice contains very few calories and, thanks to its large amount of fiber, it is an excellent filling food, so it will also help you lose weight if you are on a diet.
Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which helps us break down proteins when we digest.
In addition, it is also rich in minerals such as Manganese, magnesium, iodine, iron, zinc, and potassium, which are excellent antioxidants.
- 1 handle.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 2 ice cubes.
- Peel the pineapple and cut 3 finger thick slices and cut into quarters.
- Peel the mango well and cut it into medium pieces. (They do not need to be regular, since you will grind them in the blender)
- Put both the pineapple and the mango in a blender (you can also use a hand mixer ), and beat well until everything is crushed.
- Then, optionally, you can add ice, so that you have a fresher juice. Beat again until well blended and smooth and fine.
- Finally, it is time to serve the juice in glasses and taste it very cool.
Mango and Banana Juice
The recipe for Mango and Banana Juice that we propose below will serve as breakfast or as a perfect snack to satisfy hunger.
In addition, it will provide us with a high amount of water, avoiding the intake of unnecessary fat and calories.
This juice is a great fusion of flavors since by incorporating lime as one of the main ingredients we achieve a surprising mixture that will not leave anyone indifferent.
In addition, it is a fruit that is not used much or taken into account in our recipes, but that has excellent properties and benefits.
Lime is a very nutritious fruit that, although it looks similar to lemon, has a slightly different flavor and with much less citric acid than this.
It is characterized by an irresistible aroma that favors the digestive process from the first moment we take it. This is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants; which makes it a star food for our low-fat diets.
- 2 mangoes
- 2 bananas
- Juice of 2 limes (we will also use their skin)
- 4 tablespoons or 40 grams of dried cranberries
- Peel and cut the mangoes into small pieces.
- Chop the bananas to add consistency to the smoothie in a natural and healthy way.
- Next, grate the skin or peel of the limes and squeeze the juice from these to give our juice a more exotic touch.
- Once you have all the ingredients cut and ready, add them to the mixer or Smoothie Maker and beat until you get a homogeneous and smooth texture.
- When all the fruits we need for our smoothie have been mixed, add the natural yogurt and the three tablespoons of dried cranberries (approximately 30 gr) (also reserve a tablespoon to decorate our recipe at the end).
- Mix all the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Last but not least, pour the contents of the blender into some beautiful glasses or glasses, and… you are ready to enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
As you have seen, preparing a mango juice recipe is not difficult at all, since it is a generally sweet fruit with a lot of water. That is why it is an excellent base for almost any juice or beverage.
- Food11 months ago
Food Web Creator (Maker)
- Germany-De4 months ago
Kürbissuppe – Rezept Cremig Geröstete
- guide4 months ago
12 Super Fresh and Easy Summer Recipes
- Organic4 months ago
What is a healthy diet?
- Italy-it4 months ago
Ricetta Crepe Dolci e Salate (Ricetta Base)
- Food4 months ago
Why food is essential for us? short answer
- reviews4 months ago
5 Best Bamboo Steamers 2021
- Lifestyle4 months ago
11 happy birthday ideas – how you can celebrate happy birthday even in times of corona